Thursday, September 2, 2010

Not just 1987 Topps!

I live in the northern suburbs of Chicago, and we are fortunate to have lots of autograph signings in the area.  I rarely attend ones in downtown Chicago, but there are loads in the suburbs.  I try to go to those within a one-hour radius of where I live, and ones that are either free, or the fee goes to charity.  I understand that card stores that bring in players have to pay large fees, and to offset them, they need to charge the autograph seeker, however, I rarely attend those.

Recent signings I have gone to (since 23-Jul-2010):
Bo Jackson (1987 Topps!)
Dick Butkus
Mike Eruzione
Devin Aromashodu
Sergio Santos

I post all of my in-person successes on a website called Sports Card Forum.  The thread where I post them all is:
http://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=412225

I post photos of some of the signed cards in that thread, and I would certainly be willing to entertain trade offers for needed 1987 Topps!

-arfmax

No comments:

Post a Comment